A reading by the Wayne County Cemetery Preservation Society listed William Huffman. However, in the row by row listing, William Huffman's headstone is not listed. This suggests that the Society used a combination of reading the cemetery and the previously published records.
In trying to locate additional information regarding records on this cemetery, I have contacted the following:
- Clinton township Trustees. They stated they have no cemetery records.
- Wayne Co., OH Auditor. They could only tell me the location of the cemetery.
- Wooster-Wayne chapter of the DAR. In the 1975 publication, references to the DAR cemetery records are referenced. They do not have any additional information and I should contact the Wayne Co., library.
- The Wayne Co., library. Only an alphabetical listing is available.
- Schlabach Funeral Home. The trustee suggested I contact them as they supposedly have a listing for Oak Grove Cemetery.
Alternatively, he could be buried by the Metcalfs (row 6). Both Thomas and Massom Metcalf died 1840 and 1843, respectively, and lived near the Huffman family. There is some empty space on either side of the Metcalfs.